Shae Facial Glow Combo - Almond Facial Grains & Green Tea Facial Mask
Almond Facial Grains
Shae Almond Facial Grains is a gentle face scrub for all skin types. A perfect natural skin cleanser for dry skin and oily skin.
It is a mild exfoliating facial scrub to gently buff away dead skin and dullness, and nourish, cleanse and brighten the facial skin.
Almonds exfoliate the surface and also moisturize deep within the skin.
Pink French clay absorbs toxin laden oil from the skin, oats help nourish and soothe the skin, and the combination of cinnamon and nutmeg improve blood circulation, setting off a natural glow.
The all natural formulation helps maintain a healthier and younger looking skin without any harmful or synthetic elements.
This face scrub is soap free and paraben free.
- Mild Face Scrub
- Ground Almond exfoliates the skin and replaces lost oils
- Detoxes skin gently
- No artificial colour or scent
- Ideal for all skin types
- Aleviates dullness by scrubbing away dead skin and dirth
- Brings a natural glow
- Enhances the tone and texture of skin
- Helps to reduce acne, black and whiteheads
What to expect:
Facial grains are in a powder form. Use a dry spoon to scoop out a small amunt for every use. Keep away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Directions to Use:
- Wet face with water, rose water or few drops of your favorite face oil if you have very dry skin
- Take a pinch of Almond Facial Grains and massage into facial skin in a circular motion
- Rinse and pat dry
- Spritz on a natural toner and follow up with a moisturizer for a complete cleansing routine
Oats, Almonds, Coconut Milk, Pink French Clay, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Green Tea Facial Mask
Refresh & Purify - Green tea, honey and green French clay come together to form this nourishing and detoxifying face mask. A rich combination of honey, olive oil and vitamin E nurtures the skin, while green tea along with French clay absorb impurities from deep within the skin, promoting younger looking, brighter skin.
- Fights premature aging
- Reduces redness and irritation
- Moisturizes skin
- Helps reduce acne
What to expect:
Greean tea facial mask is in a fine granular form. Once blended with warm water, it develops into a light green smooth paste with visible green tea granules.
Directions to use:
Make a paste using hot water to activate the green tea. Let it cool down to room temperature. Apply a thin layer on cleansed face and neck. Wash off after about 20 minutes. Path dry and spritz with toner. Follow up with a moisturizer for a complete cleansing routine.
Green tea, Natural Honey Green French Clay, Olive Oil, Lemon Grass Oil, Vitamin E